Thursday, November 21, 2013

Eleven things - Part Twenty One

I've avoided the silly circles that have been floating throughout FB these last couple weeks. I haven't been given a number, changed my profile picture to a giraffe, or exposed cellphone snapshots. My Mom almost caught me up in something about a mouse, but that died out quickly. Despite staying out of those things on purpose, I did enjoy reading the posts in that first game where people shared stuff about themselves that other people may not have known. So I thought I'd share my own list here on my blog, and of course I'll do ELEVEN things. :)

  1. I miss having cats.
  2. I love taking photographs and wish I had at least one photo album from each year of my life.
  3. I was going to go to college in Nashville, TN and was even accepted into the Vanderbilt University Marching Band, but decided I didn't want to go to college that far away from home.
  4. For the first six months after my ex first left me, I slept --on average-- only 3 hours a night, and never went to bed before 3am.
  5. I am fortunate enough to say I have at least sixty people I consider "good" friends.
  6. I love sending cards to people. In fact, I sent three cards yesterday, one on Tuesday, and two on Monday.
  7. My single biggest pet peeve is drivers not using turn signals. Seriously, I haaaaaaaaaaate that.
  8. My favorite food is apples.
  9. I own thirty four pipes and enough pipe tobacco to last --at my rate of smoking-- for more than twenty years.
  10. I am quite girly when it comes to scented candles. I've purchased hundreds and hundreds of dollars worth of PartyLite candles over the years, and there is almost always a candle burning when I am home by myself. All the candles and candle paraphernalia on our wedding registry were placed there by me.
  11. My beautiful wife is thirteen years, ten months, and twenty days younger than me. What's that have to do with me? I scored that sweet piece of awesomeness, that's what.
Alright, I challenge you Adrienne and Kimmy. Your turn to share eleven things about you. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home