Sunday, November 04, 2012

26 days remaining

For this post, I think I'm going to make one of my own MeMe things. A little selfish maybe, but who's blog is this anyway? LOL!!!

What is your favorite cheese?
Swiss. I think I get that from my Dad who loved him some Swiss cheese. One time my friend Grant put Blue Stilton into burgers and OH. MY. GOODNESS. GRACIOUS. those were tasty burgers. But even though those burgers were almost better than sex, my go-to cheese would still be Swiss.

What music do you enjoy that might surprise other people?
I am not a fan of country at all, but I really like Bluegrass. I even bought Alli a brandy new banjo a few weeks back and am looking forward to listening as she learns to play it.

What is your favorite chick-flick?
Nottinghill. I just love that movie so very much. My favorite part is where they sit around the table and try to out-do each others' misery.

Every parent has a favorite child, even if they won't admit it. Who is your parents' favorite child?
I would have to say me, but don't tell my sisters.

What is something you enjoy to do in your spare time that some people might be surprised to find out?
Building stuff with wood. In the short time I've lived here, I've built a tall bookcase, an entertainment center, two racks for my records, and just today I made a distressed wooden box to hold my Dad's architectual drawings of kitchens and bathrooms from when he had his cabinet shop.

Who do you think will be most shocked by these answers?
Well, my sisters, of course. :)



3 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

This was...enlightening. ;)

12:38 PM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

I like this idea! I want to make up my own meme too!

11:19 PM  
Blogger Swedish Mama said...

See your Dad's influence in you alot.

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home