Tuesday, September 04, 2012

I'm going back to the AT

The details are still in the works, but the first full week of October will find me back on the Appalachian Trail. I missed a few miles in Georgia, so I'm going back to hike them. After those are done, I might skip ahead to where I broke my foot and do some more miles in North Carolina. And to answer the most often and obvious question, my foot feels good. I haven't noticed any pain for at least a month and I have no doubts it will be fine.

I can't fully explain what's going through my brain as I plan this, but I am very excited about it. I plan to make this a redemption trip, and allow myself a little soul healing.

So who wants to go backpacking with me for a few days?

1 Comments:

Anonymous jen said...

awesome sam!

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home