Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Post Six Hundred

Kimmy reminded me I never announced a winner for the NaBloPoMo "Ghost" contest. It is with great pleasure that I can say no one guessed correctly. The "Ghost" post was Thanksgiving morning and was titled Morning Person. To read it click HERE. My Lady is quite pleased that she was able to channel my writing style, and even more excited that she is, in fact, not a morning person. The sentiments contained within the post were hers, but beyond the fact that she loves the beauty of the morning hours, she would much rather be in bed than awake to experience them. Thanks for all who guessed, but we got you. :)

I had wanted to do something special for my six hundredth post, but kept forgetting it was sneaking up on me. To make up for that, I want to mirror some of the writers in ELEVEN's blogroll who answer the rough/tough questions. So here's your chance. Ask me anything. Find out the answers you've always wondered about. Post your questions in the comment section and I'll use as many posts as necessary to answer every question.

Here's to the next six hundred posts.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kimmy said...

Wow. I never in a million years would have guessed that post. Well done!

9:48 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

No one?

Really?

8:24 PM  
Blogger HennHouse said...

Will we get to see you and the Lady for the holidays?

Love your annoying sister.

12:10 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

I do love my annoying sister.

8:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i totally missed this post! but do hope i still get to play along :) (it only took me 6 months to answer my last batch of questions... so, no rush!) what childhood dreams are you living out? what wonders are you living out that you never dreamed you would?

10:35 AM  
Blogger Sweet Peripety said...

Will you ever eat ham again?

Lol. Jk.

The Bible verse you dislike most because it challenges you to no end.....how about that for a post?

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home