Tuesday, November 08, 2011

A contest

My friend Andrew suggested a fun idea for my NaBloPoMo experience this year...... having my Lady ghost write a post and see if anyone can guess which one it is. So here's how it will play out: Starting tomorrow and extending throughout the rest of the month, each post has the potential to be ghost-written by my Lady. So, if you're reading a post and think it was written by her, simply type the word, "Ghost" in the comments. On December 1st I'll announce the correct answer. Whoever gets it right will get a prize yet-to-be-determined. There may only be four people reading ELEVEN these days, but it should still be fun. :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ghost

1:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wait how many times can we enter?

1:15 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

You're a day early, so you forfeit one day's vote. :)

2:11 PM  
Blogger Chel said...

Sound like pretty good odds for me!

4:20 PM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

Oooh, fun! Maybe I should bring back a blog challenge this month for old times sake too! ;-)

And, yes, how many times can we vote?

7:30 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

You can vote as many times as you want as long as you leave at least one day out a week. That way it stops all you cheaters!!! :)

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home