Wednesday, November 30, 2011

And so it ends

We've come to the end.

The end of another NaBloPoMo.

It's a mixed bag of emotions.

Sad the number of participants has dwindled so much.

Happy for those that took it to heart.

Somewhere in between my opinion of my own submissions.

I wish I'd done more.

I'm glad I made up my couple failures.

Somewhere in between my opinion of reality.

I say thank you to Kimmy and Adrienne.

Thank you for your companionship.

And thank you for your love.

This time next year will surely find us all in different places.

But I have no doubt the two of you will still be here to join me.

I also say thank you to my readers.

Thank you for your comments.

And thank you for your love.

A final thank you to my Lady.

Thank you for allowing yourself to be introduced in our own special way.

Thank you for our Christmas tree.

And thank you for your love.

I now say goodbye to NaBloPoMo.

You been a gracious host despite so many avoidance's.

Next year we promise to do better.

Until then..........

2 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

It was fun -- glad to welcome you to the circle!

Amazing how quickly a year will pass and it will be interesting to see where our paths take us in that time.

11:49 PM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

An honor to NaBloPoMo with you both!

Looking forward to seeing where life has us at next year's time.

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home