Saturday, October 08, 2011

At the Bank

A guy came into my office yesterday and this was the conversation that followed...

Customer: I bought a truck yesterday at a dealership and now I don't want it.
Me: Umm...
Customer: There's something wrong with the front end, so now I don't want it anymore.
Me: Have you gone back to the dealership and talked to them?
Customer: I don't think they'd be very nice about it. Can't you just cancel the loan for me?
Me: Well, that's not exactly how it works. When a dealership uses a bank to do their financing, they are in charge of the paperwork. It doesn't go through the branch. But if you'd like, I could make some phone calls to our bank headquarters and see if I can help. Would you like me to do that?
Customer: What good would that do? They didn't use your bank for the loan.

I love my job.

5 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Sam, this is hilarious! Love it!

2:18 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

BTW - that was me, Betsy.

2:18 AM  
Blogger Chel said...

OY! Columbiana County! yikes

2:51 PM  
Blogger dynamiteterri said...

And you want to leave this to hike the AT?

9:02 PM  
Blogger Sweet Peripety said...

Omigoodness. Lol.

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home