Monday, January 17, 2011

Life on hold

Everything in my life seems to be in a holding pattern. Next Friday morning at 10:45am is the court hearing to dissolve my marriage. While I'm still more sad than I can ever put into words, the overriding feelings I'm wrestling with now are waiting to move on with my future. I have a couple big announcements to make, stuff to get rid of, plans to make, and a bunch of emotions to sort through..... and all of those I feel like I can't do until the court date is over.

Why? Well part of it makes sense; my life alone won't really begin until then. But why I'm waiting for stuff that could easily be handled in-the-now is confusing. Well, in twelve days it won't matter so I guess I'll just stay on hold.

No real reason why I'm sharing this today, it's just been on my mind.

4 Comments:

Blogger ChelChel said...

Thanks for sharing...

1:19 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

As always Sam, I appreciate your honesty and for sharing your heart with all of us.

Will be praying friend...

2:41 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Love You!!!

10:33 AM  
Blogger Swedish Mama said...

Love you Sam. Both you Dad & I. Wish I had words of wisdom for you; but they are are missing---maybe when I find some for me there will be extras I can share with you.

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home