Thursday, June 03, 2010

The sky's a little clearer now

So it's quite obvious I was dealing with some depression the other night. Sorry if my post made any of you uncomfortable, it wasn't my intention. I do thank those of you who forwarded on good thoughts. If you didn't get a chance to read the comments, check out the one from my Mom. She shared a good life lesson.

So now that my brain is working a little more clearly, I'm working on the happy/inspiring post for sometime this weekend. Stay tuned. It'll be worth checking out.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kimmy said...

Can't wait! ;-)

11:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i missed the last post, for some reason. but just read it. feelings are real. happy or unhappy. honesty is good :) ((((HUGS))))

7:29 AM  
Blogger Dave and Betsy's Blog said...

there are no bad feelings. I wasn't depressed after reading it, sometimes you have to sit in the s%#t before you can get out of it. Having said that, I am super curious about your good news!

Bets

3:10 PM  
Blogger *Austin Mommy* said...

Ooh, ooh, ooh - me too, me too!! I love and appreciate your openness and honesty. It is very respectable...and it's just very real. So thanks for sharing. I too cannot wait to hear this news....

9:01 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Thanks for the honesty in your last post. No need to sugar coat this shit storm life. Sometimes we just need to smell the poo and then convince ourselves we will not take part in it.

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home