Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Funny

Thanks to Tom for this gem of a funny.

One day little Cyrus sat down next to his Dad and asked, "How was I born?"

Slightly put off by the question, Dad answered, "I guess you'll find out anyway, son, so here goes. You see, your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on MSN. Then I set up a date with her via email, and we met at a cyber cafe. We snuck into a secluded room where your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive. After I had completed the upload, we discovered neither one of us had used a firewall. And since it was to late to hit the delete button, nine months later, a blessed little pop-up appeared that read, 'You've got male.' And that's how you were born."

Have a great weekend everyone.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kimmy said...

Good one!

8:38 PM  
Blogger Melissa Blair said...

I like that one!

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Kevin said...

Another Great One!

12:41 PM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

Hope you are doing ok...praying for you and your family!

12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home