Thursday, February 25, 2010

Creative on the brain

I have some posts brewing, stirring around, about to spill over. Soon...... very soon.

If y'all are following along with facebook or any of the other blogs, you know my Dad and Mom are doing better. Dad seems to be in the Taj Mahal of nursing homes as my parents can't stop praising it and the people that run it. I feel really good about that. I'd like to thank each and every one of you for your prayers and thoughts during this time. Of course I don't know everyone who was out there on our side, and that's such a powerful thing to claim. Much love to all of you. Thank you.

Maybe tomorrow my brain will be in a writing mood. We shall see.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kimmy said...

Glad to hear some good news!

Are you on Facebook, Sam?

9:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ive missed a few posts thanks to bloglines just now telling me you had updates ;) so glad that your mom and dad are doing better!! cant wait to see your creative posts spill over!

12:19 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

No facebook for me. But Laura posts enough for both of us. Speaking of, there's some calssic pictures of an Irishman visiting Jamaica on her facebook if you want to check it out.

Jen, the creative stuff is coming but maybe not until the weekend. Work was a bit too much for the 'ol brain today. :)

6:55 PM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

I did see that Irishman. Loved it!!

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home