Friday, September 11, 2009

The Street Fair

It's that time again. I saw Kevin and Kimmy tonight so I may not go back tomorrow. Who am I kidding? I can't miss a day of it. It's funny... I have so many friends that despise the Columbiana Street Fair, but Ell and I love it. Unfortunately, she hasn't been able to go the last two nights. She had her Practicum last night (her 120 hours in 8 weeks Senior class nursing residency) and she is working tonight at the nursing home. So tomorrow will be her only chance to enjoy the fun.

Anyone want to go with us?

3 Comments:

Blogger Kimmy said...

That's right Sam, that's right;-)


Don't know if we will make it at all tonight, got a big birthday bash to attend, but perhaps we'll sneak in for a bit. There was a cinnamon roll I was eying up last night that I can't seem to get out of my head!

I love the Street Fair! It's one of the things I look forward to every year!

1:01 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

That's what Laura's eating right now!

7:26 PM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

Yeah, I went back for that cinnamon roll Saturday night. Well worth it.

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home