Saturday, March 14, 2009

Winner, winner, chicken dinner

So after much deliberation and a very scientific computer picking program I had the boys at NASA design for me, the winner is..........................







Austin Mommy. I was moved by her story of connecting with her neighbors and I love to see the next generation of 'lil ones getting their hands dirty finding out that food does not come from a grocery store. So Ang, I'll get you your prize package tomorrow.



I wish I had more to give the others............ maybe in a few months. Stay tuned.

2 Comments:

Blogger Zoooma said...

Hiya Sam! I've got to get into gardening one of these days. My dad used to and I helped and learned when I was young. I'd definitely rather eat veggies from my garden than from the grocery store... then again, wouldn't that help the economy? Hmmmmmmmmm. Still, a garden might be nice one day!

12:31 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Chris, it would hurt the economy now and in the future as you wouldn't be racking up health care costs from eating poison-sprayed foods all your life. Your quality of life is gonna suck, my friend, but by not gardening you'll be helping the economy for decades to come. Thanks. ;-)

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home