Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hurry, hurry

Blogger has announced an outage in less than a half hour so I gotta rush this post.

I haven't had too much time to post in the last few weeks because there isn't as much free access to the Internet as the bank provided. But don't mistake that for sadness that I'm not at the bank. The new job is a bit rough and tumble, but it's a hundred times better than where I was. I loved some of the people I worked with, but I don't miss the job. Does that make sense?

Anyway, the new job is going good. I'm finally starting to connect some dots and figure some paths out; the rest is just details. I'm still very certain this is where I'm supposed to be for this chapter in life and so I'm striving to give it my all. Thanks to all thinking about me. I have a good Friday Funny coming up, so stop back.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home