Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Day twelve

In thinking of questions to keep the faithful Nablopomo-ers going, I thought back to last year. If I recall correctly, there were no favorite color or shape questions. (By the way mine are clear and a line, respectively.) The questions had a little more substance and the answers were to be fully honest. To make this worthwhile, this year should be no different. What's the point of even answering if you lie. Know what I mean?

So here's the first list. Copy and paste them to your site and answer accordingly. I'll post a new set next Wednesday and the Wednesday after that. Feel free to stretch them out it you'd like to make it last longer. I'll intentionally post seven questions so that the faint writers can piggyback for a whole week. Aren't I a nice guy? Here goes...

1) Have you ever had sex in a car, truck, van, or any other vehicle?

2) How old were you when you had your first real kiss and what was the other person's name?

3) Name one sacrifice you made (or continue to make) since you got married. (Unmarried folk can answer the favorite color question here.)

4) Have you ever done any illegal drugs?

5) Would you (again) if there was no chance you'd be caught or get in trouble?

6) What profession was your childhood answer to, "What do you want to be when you grow up?"

7) How many people have seen you naked?

7 Comments:

Blogger Kimmy said...

Oh boy. Oh boy.

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just a clarification...I think #7 needs some defining. Are we talking doctors, nurses and various health professionals? Or, adult situations and sexual context?

Also, are you serious about 'clear and a line?" Since clear isn't a color, and a line isn't a shape, do you want real answers to the sex and drug questions, or just a Clintonized answer?

11:40 AM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

Can I pipe up? 'Cause you know...I always have a comment! You never answered your last question and that just doesn't seem quite fair!

11:47 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Rob, let's use this in the context of other-than-professional situations. And the clear and line comments were jokes. Thanks for throwing water on them. ;-)

Adrienne, what question are you referring to? 'Cause I'll answer anything.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Clarification... if the professional was a hooker you need to add him/her. hee-hee

11:56 AM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

Ya know, the house question. Are you a millionaire yet or did you decide to tell the buyer to go find a bridge?

I hate to get my hopes up...but do the questions on the specifics mean that Rob might partake in this little quiz?!

1:12 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Oh, the house. Ok.
The first calculation I was going to use involved me quitting my job so I could, you know, go clothes shopping and stuff. ;-)
That figure was around $250,000 which would pay all my bills and allow some freedom for a little while.

The second calculation was more realistic. (You know, in any fake conversation, realism is important.) Since $250K is a bit much for our house and belongings, I settled on $150,000. I don't think I could walk for less than that.

As for Rob joining the fun, I'll believe it when I see it. I bet he was just stopping in to critique the concept and it's workings. Dirty teasing bastard. ;-)

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home