Thursday, November 13, 2008

Day thirteen

1) Have you ever had sex in a car, truck, van, or any other vehicle?
Yes, in our Volkswagen Bus at a VW show. Pretty awesome, I know.

2) How old were you when you had your first real kiss and what was the other person's name?
My first consensual kiss was at age five and her name was Becky. My first romantic kiss was at age 14 and her name was Tracy.

3) Name one sacrifice you made (or continue to make) since you got married.
Since I was child I knew that I could be comfortable in a non-updated home. No electricity, etc. Ell was willing to allow me the fantasy but enforced she liked light switches and tap water. I love her more than any internal desire, so she won.

4) Have you ever done any illegal drugs?
Yes, pot.

5) Would you (again) if there was no chance you'd be caught or get in trouble?
Not sure. I only did it a couple times, and while it was fun I wasn't fully comfortable with the uncertainty it set into my thoughts. I like being in control of all my faculties, including my mind, which is also why I don't get drunk.

6) What profession was your childhood answer to, "What do you want to be when you grow up?"
Last year I answered this question as Factory worker, but after talking to my parents they said my answer was usually farmer.

7) How many people have seen you naked?
Tough one. I'd say not counting medical folk or my family... close to 20.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kimmy said...

Are you a streaker in your spare time?

10:12 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Not exactly. But if people ask to see the goods, I must oblige.

10:22 AM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

Sam...I promise to never ask to see your 'goods'. :) Or anyone elses.

May I ask what kind of people just ask that type of thing?

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm more curious about the kind of person who "must oblige"

12:03 AM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

That's probably an excellent point. They may be called 'easy' in some circles...but I have to assume there is more to this story.

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home