Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Day five (and some At the Bank)

As of this posting, it looks like the voting over at Dave & Betsy's place is pretty comparable to the way the nation voted. Right now it shows 8 for Obama and 7 for McCain. The national vote was something like 52% for Obama and 47% for McCain, so a pretty good comparison, huh?

This is going to be a short post because my tellers are dropping like flies. Last week one of them called off with a horrible stomach illness. Monday, another one left early with the same symptoms. Today, another called off with the same excuse and the icing on the cake, my head teller rushes to the bathroom around 11 am and comes out with a much deserved excuse to go home early. What in the world is going on?!?

As a result I'm covering two positions right now, all while trying to get my own responsibilities done. Not gonna happen. So my time is a bit stretched today and I'm certain blogging is low on that priority list. Enough for today, talk at ya tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They just don't want you to blog! And you know if I was head teller there, they would be fearful to report off!!! LOL!

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home