Saturday, November 08, 2008

Day eight

This is going to be a short post because I'm in between adventures.
A quick recap of my day...

Watched the new episode of This Old House. (Craaaaaazy!)
Cleaned up to get ready for the open house.
Met with the Realtor.
Went hiking with Ell and Brad to two locks I hadn't seen yet. Was hoping for my friend John to join me but he didn't call so he must have been busy. Next time, John.
Went to the site of "Dwight's Farm" to see the mining activity.
Showered and to the DVI to pick up sweet sweet Megan and Brad.
Now we're headed to a Blues show in Alliance.

Stay tuned, I have a thought-provoking post on the way. Talk at ya later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kimmy said...

I want to hear about the Blues show!

6:16 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

CORNBRRRREEAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!!!

2:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home