Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tagged

1. What are your nicknames?
Well, Sam is short for my really long, two word first name, so I guess that qualifies as a nickname.

Ell calls me Sammy-T sometimes. Some of my teenagers heard her do it one time so they started calling me that too.
A lot of people call me Sammy.

2. What do you do before bedtime?
After a TV show or some book reading, I attempt to wake Ell up from the couch and get her upstairs.

3. What fandom(s) are you most into at the moment?
How I met your mother.


4. What is your favorite scent?
I love freshly cut grass.

Any dessert-like things while they're baking.

5. What video games are you playing at the moment?
Not a gamer. Every game system we've owned has been Ell's. At one point in my life I liked the Resident Evil games and even finished Resident Evil 2, but that's all I can claim.


6. What is your theme song?
What a great question! I have no idea what the answer is, but I love the question.


7. Do you trust easily?
At certain points in my life I struggled(?) with both trusting without question and taking everyone too seriously. As a result I learned to second guess people's motives, actions, and words. It was for the best that I grew out of that, but it was a simpler time when I blindly trusted that everyone was honest and real.


8. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?
My mom tried for years to get me to think before acting. That instruction still hasn't taken hold.


9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Yes. But not in an overwhelming way. I'm still usually happy.

10. Do you have a good body-image?
With this sexy overweight Irish body, how could I not?


11. Is being tagged fun?
When the tag is good.


12. What websites do you visit daily?
Daily... not very many. When I get free wi-fi somewhere... my blogroll, ChristianPipeSmokers.net, Google, and a few others.

13. What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
Throwing/giving stuff away. If you've been to our house lately you've probably left with something. Right?


14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
The BOMB!!!
(For those wondering, the venerable Kimmy tagged me.)

15. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head?
Some Celtic diddy from Brady's Leap.


16. What’s your favorite item of clothing?
A good pair of bluejeans.


17. Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?
Yes, if they're inside Rice Krispie Treats.


18. What would you do if you see saw $100 lying on the ground?
Depending on where I was, I would either turn it in or keep it if I thought it would not likely ever be returned to it’s rightful owner.


19. What items could you not go without during the day?
Water and at least a couple good hugs from my wife.


20. What should you be doing right now?
Bank stuff. That reminds me, I need to call about that interview.


I think everyone has been tagged that enjoys this kind of stuff, but I'll try Dave & Betsy.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kimmy said...

Thanks Sam!

And, just out of curiosity...which Brady's Leap song is stuck in your head?

And, when are they coming back to The Encore? I'd love to hear them again.

10:32 PM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

Sammy T does have a vibe to it! Like a rapper or something...

1:16 AM  
Blogger Kyle said...

samalicious!

3:43 PM  
Blogger *Austin Mommy* said...

Wow. I think this is the first time I've been to your blog and it's GREAT! So entertaining, but not in a childish kind of way. I actually sat and read every single post on the page. (Maybe I'm just super bored in life and really need to find a hobby.) Anyway, good stuff! :)

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home