Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Technology is grand

With all it's problems and issues, one thing I love about Blogger is the mailed comments option. With me not able to access Blogger at work, that feature is nice to watch conversations unfold and to catch comments on old posts. Chris, aka Zooooooma, (as well as others) often responds to old posts and if I didn't have that option I'd never go back and read what he said. If you haven't added that feature, I'd highly recommend it.

In other news, Ell is done with school for the year and passed all her classes. It was, by far, her hardest semester and I'm ecstatic she's done. Now she can enjoy her summer.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kyle said...

i do the same thing with my email alerts. I don't normally get people commenting on my old posts though. It is pretty nice to know when people comment on my blog though so I don't have to check it every day. you rock, dude.

7:11 PM  
Blogger Sweet Peripety said...

Congrats to you, Laura...HUGE CONGRATS! Seeing you on Sunday (though you probably didn't see me LOL) I said a prayer for you (LAURA) b/c I remembered from this blog that you were very very busy and under so much stress. Well done.

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home