Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday Funny

I started out my day with a funny, but it wasn't me laughing. In fact, the joke was on me. What was it? I paid over $4.00 a gallon for gas. It was a sad day. I can still remember the first time I paid over $1.00 and then $2.00 (I seemed to have missed $3.00 as it whizzed by), and I remember those events seemed like major milestones. $4.00, on the other hand, was just painful.

Let's try to think of something cheerier. How about these...

"Oh, Grandma, I sure am happy to see you," said the little boy. "Now maybe Daddy will do that trick he's been promising us."

"What trick is that?" asked the curious grandmother.

The little boy beamed as he answered, "I heard him tell Mommy that he would climb the walls if you came to visit!"
----------------------------------------------------
The Sunday School teacher asked, "Now, Little Johnny, tell me, do you say your prayers before eating?"

"No, ma'am," Little Johnny replied. "We don't have to, my Mom is a good cook."
----------------------------------------------------
The prospective Father-In-Law asked, "Young man, can you support a family?"

The surprised Groom-to-be replied, "Well, mmm, no. I was just planning to support your daughter. The rest of you are going to have to fend for yourselves."

Have a great weekend everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home