Monday, November 19, 2007

Is it alright to scream in a bank if no one else is here?

Seriously.

What a day. I have a conference call every Monday. We discuss sales, teller information, goal setting, stuff like that. If it wasn't so late I'd write about my frustrations with my boss. But I have a 40 minute drive home in the dark to worry about now. You know all those deer I see on a normal day? Well, at this time of night they're all crossing the roads. Fun.

Sorry for the crappy short post, but I need to go home. I promise to write something more substantial tomorrow.

Peace.

3 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

It's okay, but not nearly as entertaining as screaming when there people in a bank!

Hope today is better.

1:11 AM  
Blogger HennHouse said...

I might pay green money to see you scream at all...

6:24 PM  
Blogger Sweet Peripety said...

Sorry you had a rough day. I'll pray for ya!

5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home