Saturday, November 24, 2007

I know I know

Alright, so I'm gonna write an obligatory short post just so I don't let myself miss a day. I only get a chance to be in front of the computer for a minute, so I'm sorry. To make it at least worth reading, I'll describe what I see right now:

A family of Italian people are milling around me. All of them seem to be from the actual country of Italy because none of them are speaking English very well. But oh my goodness, their accents are so cool. My friends Kyle, Brooke, Brad, and Ell are with me and they're visiting with Lyndsay's mom, Michele and Andrew's dad, Dave. So even though our dear friends are 14 hours away, we get to see their flesh and blood and pretend we don't miss our friends. Alright, gotta go. But I promise to write something profound tomorrow to make up for today.

Peace.

3 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

You've had 24 days of good posting! Quite impressive.

9:40 PM  
Blogger Zoooma said...

You've gotta get a computer for home, my friend!

Hey, look into ... I think for one price you buy one very inexpensive laptop and at the same time you give one to a child in a developing nation. (I don't know how good they are for an adult but they get kids to go to school when normally they had no desire to go! I'm not sure how I feel about computerizing everyone in the world... but kids go to school so it just might be a good thing.)

4:03 PM  
Blogger Zoooma said...

whoa, for me that Previewed correctly but in the end, for whatever reason, didn't show up here the right way... it should work for anyone but the web address anyway is:

http://www.laptopgiving.org

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home