Friday, November 23, 2007

Friday Funny

A man named John was 32 years old and still single. One day a friend asked, "Why aren't you married? Can't you find a woman who would make a good wife?"
"Actually," John replied, "I've found women I wanted to marry, but when I bring them home to meet my parents, my mother doesn't like them."
His friend thought for a minute and said, "I've got it. You should find a girl who's just like your mother. She'd be sure to pass the test, right?"
A few months later John and his friend met again. His friend asked, "Did you find the perfect girl? Did your mother like her?"
With a frown on his face, John answered, "Yes I found the perfect girl. She was just like my mother. You were right, my mother liked her very much."
"Then what's the problem?" the friend asked.
John paused for minute and answered, "My father doesn't like her."

Have a great weekend everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home