Sunday, July 08, 2007

meme

Last week I was telling someone how much I love those blog tags that get people to talk about little or unknown facts about themselves. And then this week I get tagged by Kimmy for the exact same type of thing. How cool is that?! So here we go...

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each participant posts eight random facts about themselves.
3. Tagees should write a blog post of eight random facts about themselves.
4. At the end of the post, eight more bloggers are tagged (named and shamed).
5. Go to their blog, leave a comment telling them they’re tagged (cut and run).


1. One of my greatest joys in life is turning calendars to the next month.

2. I grew up in a house where my parents raised me to eat everything I was offered or I had taken. Now that I'm an adult I have a longer list than most of stuff I don't eat or drink.

3. My favorite food is apples.

4. I have more unsecured debt than any of my friends. I'm slowly changing that.

5. I've never had a birthday party. I had cake and gifts with family as a kid, but I've never had a party specifically for my birthday with my friends.

6. I washed my cars yesterday, inside and out, to go to a VW show that I thought was this weekend but is actually next weekend. My wife thought it was hilarious.

7. I've been writing certain thoughts, ideas, theories, etc. in a book for 6 or 7 years. If this book were to be made public it would surely offend and/or shock many many people.

8. I was a virgin when I got married.

Alright, who to tag that hasn't been tagged already or at least are still talking to me???

Lyndsay
Kyle
Andrew
Brad
Steve
Evan
Karin
Dave from CPS

I really do love these things. It's so neat to find out off-the-wall stuff about people I think I know fairly well. Well, off to save the world.

5 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Hey buddy i'll get right on it as soon as i finish typing up the journal entries.

and yes the percussion only worship was really cool.

8:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awwww you've never had a birthday party? I'm sorry :(

Yes it is interesting what you learn about someone on a "tag".

12:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my hubby is in love with apples too. but they only come second to his first love... strawberry ice cream.

2:17 AM  
Blogger Kyle said...

i hate debt... it makes me really nervous thinking that I'm going to have to start paying off school loans in a few years...

10:37 PM  
Blogger Zoooma said...

Lots of Meme's to choose from for each day of the week at www.thedailymeme.com. I've been a thinkin' of a doin' some, not sure I'd tag anyone but they'd be a good excuse just to type some stuff.

for this one...

1) I grew up with cats but from here on out it's all dogs!

2) I used to think God and Jesus were as real as Daffy Duck.

3) I don't mind washing all the dishes by hand.

3) I *love* fast food but -- unless in an airport or on a roadtrip -- you couldn't pay me to eat it.

4) I've been to the top of The United States (Point Barrow, Alaska) and to the top of North America (Denali a.k.a. Mount McKinley @ 20,320 feet.)

5) I sometimes don't like to finish lists all the way through so I'm stoppin' at 7.

6) I've seen The Beach Boys and Bruce Springsteen 5 times each but except for the Grateful Dead (and dead-related bands) I've seen no one else more than 5 times.

7) My first veedub was a '67 Westfalia and my 2nd and current VW is a '73 Westy... in tangerine orange! (And the fact that I got rid of the '67 still hurts me to this day.)

2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home