Thursday, May 03, 2007

Friday Funny (A day early)

I'm heading to Indy at the butt-crack of dawn tomorrow morning, so I won't be able to share my weekly dose of laughter. So how about a day early.

A guy I read posted an interesting link from eBay yesterday. (I doubt very many people don't know how eBay works, but just in case... You buy something, the seller leaves a comment on how fast you paid, etc. The buyer leaves a comment on how much he/she likes the thing they bought.) This link is the feedback page of a buyer and all the feedback he has left. I usually don't post links unless I really think they're worth it, and this is definitely worth it. Please click HERE to read his stuff. I highly encourage you to do this if you like to laugh at all. You will not be disappointed.

If you need to cut and paste instead of linking...

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedbackMemberLeft&memberid=tryork5ifp&items=25&page=1&frompage=-1&iid=-1&de=off

Do this, you won't be sorry.
Have a great weekend everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home