Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Notes...

No real theme today, just some stuff in my head and for some readers. Sorry if some of it's cryptic or irrelevant, this is the best way to talk to a lot of people at the same time.

Evan, that financial thing we talked about...... I'm going to wait until next month to do it. The interest you'll lose by me waiting a month will be far less than what you'll earn with the higher interest rate I'll get you in May. Love ya man. It was so awesome to hear your voice the other day!

Kim and Amy, I'm really looking forward to giving you some insight in your garden adventures. I am in no way an expert, I just really love being out there. Hopefully I can share that excitement and enjoyment. I really mean it when I say thanks for letting me help you. Kim, I need directions to your church. We may visit the next week or two. If you don't want it real public, leave a comment and I'll erase it right away.

Kimmy, since my message to you is about something that may be a secret, I'll have to talk in code. Here goes...
As for the thing, it's a go. Of the multiple parts, only the later two will work, b/c of my sleeping-partner's pastry commitments. I think we're being bugged, so over and out!

Andrew, thanks for your honesty last night. When it first started to become one, I used to wonder about our friendship with the whole age difference thing. There was always a thought that you'd do something age-appropriate to remind me of my age and the obvious differences making our friendship less than ideal. Then I had thoughts that I'd be the one acting age-appropriate which would cause you to move on to more obvious choices in friends. None of that has ever happened and really don't see it ever happening. Ell and I have been blessed over the years to have had some amazing friends. We count yours and Lyndsay's friendship just as significant and just as special as the others God has blessed us with. Thank you for that friendship.

Brad, it finally came out that it was your initial idea to buy me my new pipe. Thanks man! And thanks for helping him see it through Andrew. You guys truly blew me away!

And for all you people that ignored my Mustang stuff and focused on the Volkswagen stuff, now you know why I love V-Dubs so much. They evoke so many memories and stories and they are so much fun to own. They have an aura about them that just makes it cool to own one; even a junky one.

For everybody... Get your opinions ready, I have another good topic brewing for next week.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sam...i know you didn't write any messages to me in your post, but we've got to get together for that smoke sooner than later. I'm interested in your new pipe too...what is it?

3:22 PM  
Blogger kimw said...

Since I left a V-Dub comment on your Mustang post, I'll leave a Mustang comment here. When my sister first started dating her husband (Tim), he was rebuilding the engine of a '71 fastback Mustang. I bet him a case of beer that he wouldn't finish it before summer ended. He did, and I had to buy him beer. The car is beautiful, and he still has it. Occasionally, he lets my sister and me take it out - only on nice, sunny days, of course. Great car. I leave directions to my church on my blog. Anyone is welcome to come for a visit!

3:39 PM  
Blogger Sweet Peripety said...

Thanks for the name mention..brightened my day! :-) I hope to chat soon about garden stuff..I think it may help me make some vinettes (spelling?) for my photography in the background.

4:27 PM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

I appreciate the code speak. You can't be too careful...

Thanks for the affirmative response regarding the later two parts of the thing. You may want to dress in black or camo so as to mask your arrival. Also, driving with no lights is a good idea. And, tell your sleeping-partner, pastries are welcome at the thing;-)

This comment will self-destruct in 5-4-3...

7:33 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

I'm gonna continue writing like I posted...
Rob, my new pipe is a Butz Choquien which is hard to pronounce so I just call a Butts Choking. I never was good at French.
Kim, Tim's car sounds really nice. I am officially jeolous. Looking forward to doing church with you.
Amy, I have so many ideas for you!!!!!!!
Kimmy, the pastry plan is afoot.
Adrienne, just wanted to mention your name!

2:43 PM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

I feel so much better. I don't smoke a pipe, I can't go to Kim's church, I don't have a garden and all I know about the pastry thing is I like them. (I sometimes call Arielle Pastry Girl because it's the only breakfast she ever asks for.)

I just didn't know what to do not having something to say.

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home