Monday, March 05, 2007

Winter Wonderland

We took a mini-vacation last week I want to write about, but I'll wait until tomorrow to do that. Today, I have a confession to make. As much as I detest the ugliness of this season, I have to admit that it looks gorgeous outside right now. In the words of one of my tellers, it looks like we're inside a snow globe. The sun is shining and the air is filled with huge puffy snowflakes. It truly is an amazing site. I'd still rather it be summer, but this is really pretty.

5 Comments:

Blogger kimw said...

Welcome to the white side, Sam!

3:43 PM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

Confession is good for the soul! As Kim said, welcome to the white side;-)

Can't wait to hear about your mini-vacation! I missed reading your Friday Funny though.

4:05 PM  
Blogger Sweet Peripety said...

yeah I missed that Friday Funny, too.

i like that snow globe look. nice description!

1:43 AM  
Blogger HennHouse said...

I guess hoping you would post a photo of your idyllic, snow globe-esque existence is too much to hope for...

10:01 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Sorry, no pictures. I'm not able to upload them here at work, so I'd have to wait until I was with Ell somwhere and use her laptop. That is almost never, which is why I don't usually post pictures.

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home