Friday, March 16, 2007

Friday Funny

A couple of Irish jokes to celebrate the season.

Overheard in an Irish pub...
First drunk guy: "Can I buy you a drink?"
Second drunk guy: "Why of course."
First: "Where you from?"
Second: "I'm from Ireland."
First: "You don't say, I'm from Ireland too! Let's have another round to Ireland!"
Second: "Of course!"
First: "Where in Ireland you from?"
Second: "Dublin."
First (getting louder): "I can't believe it. I'm from Dublin too. Let's have another drink to Dublin!"
Second (also getting louder): "What school did you go to?"
First (louder yet): "Saint Mary's. I graduated in '62."
Second (even louder): "This is unbelievable!"
First (quite ear-splitting now): "What's so unbelievable about that?"
Second (as loud as loud can get): "I went to Saint Mary's and I graduated in '62, too!"

Another regular at the bar asked the bartender, "What's going on over there?"
The bartender replied, "Nothing much. The O'Malley twins are drunk again."

******************************
Father Murphy walked into a pub in Donegal, and said to the first man he met, "Do you want to go to Heaven?"
The man said, "I do Father."
The priest said, "Then go stand by the door and wait for me."
Then the priest asked the second man, "Do you want to go to Heaven?"
"Certainly Father," was the man's reply.
"Then go stand by the door and wait for me."
Then Father Murphy walked up to O'Toole and said, "Do you want to go to Heaven?"
O'Toole said, "No I don't, Father."
The priest said, "I don't believe this. You mean to tell me that when you die you don't want to go to Heaven?"
O'Toole said, "Oh, when I die, yes. I thought you were getting a group together to go right now."

Have a great weekend everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home