Friday, February 23, 2007

Friday Funny

I usually post a joke or a limerick or a one-liner, but I thought I'd share an ad from the local newspaper in the one horse town I work in. I swear I'm not making this up, in fact I'll save it in case someone wants to see it!

AB LOUNGER
Paid $100, sell for $75;
Received as gift, cannot use.
(740)XXX-2375

So besides the obvious funny that this person is too fat to fit into an ab machine, did they buy it or did they get it as a gift?

To make this an even better funny, the following ad was right below...

AB LOUNGER
used twice, $40
Lewis Veton handbag, new, $50
(740)XXX-4848

Even though it's cheaper, do you really want a machine that's all sweaty b/c the person was too fat to use it more than twice? But forget that, they have a REAL Lewis Veton handbag at an awesome price!!!!!!! What are the chances?

(BTW, it's spelled Louis Vuitton for those of you who are calling me for the actual number.)

Have a great weekend everyone. :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger kimw said...

I love how an exercise machine is called a "lounger". Isn't that the opposite of exercise? HA HA.

Lewis Veton. :0)

That's all I have to say about that.

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home