Friday, January 19, 2007

Friday Funny

I want to continue the previous topic, but I know how all of you need your laughter pill every so often. So I'll continue tonight or tomorrow with the pastor/church talk and leave you with some short jokes for the weekend. Enjoy!

Second grade teacher to her students: "Do you know the importance of a period?"
Kid: "I do. Once my sister said she missed one. My mom fainted, dad got a heart attack, and the neighbor boy ran away."

Why men aren't secretaries...
Husband's note on the fridge for his wife:
Someone from the Gyna Colleges called. They said the Pabst beer is normal. I didn't know you liked beer.

Red Skelton's number one rule for a happy marriage:
Two times a week, we go to a nice restaurant, have a little beverage, good food and companionship. She goes on Tuesdays, I go on Fridays. (Wasn't he the funniest guy? I loved him!)

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sweet Peripety said...

Hi Sam. I enjoy your jokes! Hope you and your family have a great weekend!

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home