Friday, January 12, 2007

Friday Funny

I get so much of my funny stuff from Guy, and this is yet another one. So with a thank you to Guy, enjoy!

A young boy entered a barbershop, and the barber whispered to his customer, "This is the dumbest kid in the world. Watch while I prove it to you."

He put a dollar bill in one hand and two quarters in the other. He called the boy over and asked, "Which do you want son?" The boy took the two quarters and walked out.

"What did I tell you?" asked the barber. "That kid never learns!"

Later that day, the customer ran into the little boy coming out of an ice cream store. "Hey son, may I ask you a question? Why did you take the two quarters instead of the dollar bill?"

The boy licked his cone and replied, "Because the day I take the dollar, the game's over!"

Have a great weekend everyone!

3 Comments:

Blogger lyndsay said...

haha i love it

12:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Sam, thanks for visiting my blog and your nice comment.

This is cute. I think this kid is pretty smart :)

11:17 AM  
Blogger GUYK said...

Thanks for the link Sam..glad you enjoyed the story

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home