Thursday, October 12, 2006

Tagged Response

I was tagged by Cynthia a few weeks ago and I'm finally getting around to answering the questions that were directed at me.

1. What book are you reading? I am currently reading "Blue Like Jazz" by Donald Miller.

2. What's the best book you read this year? Frontiersmen.

3. What's your favorite work of historical fiction? I have to say I didn't know that particular genre even existed before Elizabeth started talking about it. I know I've read a book or two like that in my life, but I have no recollection of the titles.

4. Pick a random book from your shelves and write down its first sentence. Does it make you want to read more? Almost all the gardeners I've crossed hoes with in the last thirty years are combing the classified sections of newspapers every Sunday looking for that ad. The book is called "Two Acre Eden" and yes, I want to read the rest of it very badly.

5. Have you ever read a book and wished that you'd written it? Not that I can recall.

6. What book on your shelves do you wish you'd never bought? Can't say that I buy too many books I ever regret. Some I don't find interesting anymore, but I know they meant something to me at some point so how could I regret their purchase?

7. Have you ever bought someone a book for BAFAB? I've bought many a book for people but never to celebrate that occasion.

8. What book do you really wish someone would buy you for BAFAB? I like to receive books from people b/c it shows me what they think is important to me. So the answer to that question would be any book you want to buy me.

9. Done.

10. Tag three people. I think everyone who cares about these type of things has already been tagged. Probably 'cuz I'm so late getting around to this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home