Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Almost there

Last night I got 5 more beds planted in the garden. I put in my canteloupe, the buttercup squash, the black zucchini, a really cool heirloom zucchini that predates Columbus' finding of this country, an heirloom cucumber that I forgot I was planting, and I finally transplanted the tobacco. So that only leaves one bed to plant, and that is the short-season paste tomato that we just started. It should be up and ready to transplant by the end of the month.

OOOOOOO boy we are going to have some good eats out of the back yard this summer. I am really excited about the garden this year. It is going to be really good, I can feel it. Mostly in my knees from being on them all spring digging in the dirt!!! :-)

Well off to get the 'ol tooth pulled. Later.............

2 Comments:

Blogger Kimmy said...

While this comment has nothing to do with your teeth or your garden, I just have to ask, what happened to Sam's blog point entry? I can't believe you passed up so many points! And you were doing so well.

11:56 AM  
Blogger HennHouse said...

PLEASE post some pictures of your garden! Because the house is for sale we can't have a garden this year (something about folks not being interested in gardens in the suburbs) I need to live vicariously through you!!

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home